Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Keep It Simple Sweetie


In my meditation earlier today,
One of the things St Francis encouraged me to do is:

slow down, focus,
let the rhythm of my Life move more into a reflection of MY values/priorities.

It is that, quite well in What i do...
but HOW I do my life still has room to shift!
(particularly in the transitions, in the cracks)

... allowing more ease, more rest, more grace,
more flow of abundance through me and my life,
more trust with All of my Relations - including myself,
more self-care, more momma nature, more love, joy, peace…

bottom line:  K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Sweetie.
(HA - THAT doesn't come naturally for me!! ; )

ALL this, NOT as a should or some perfect ideal,
rather as an invitation, as an intention of BEing:
vibrating more comfortably, singing the song I really mean to sing.

I am not saying this is for everyone,
but I am saying that this is a useful encouragement for me....
-Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment